Actif Woods Mentors (Gwynedd and Treherbert) & South Wales Coordinator
Thanks to Coed Lleol’s success with the Active Inclusion Grant three opportunities have arisen for paid roles within the Actif Woods Wales project.
For more info please visit link: https://www.coedlleol.org.uk/about-us/jobs
- The deadline for applications for the mentor roles is Monday 18th September at midday
- The deadline for applications for the Co-ordinator role is Monday 25th September at midday
- Applications are welcomed through the application forms in English or Welsh
- To apply contact email@example.com
Volunteer Woodland Interns at the Green Wood Centre
Small Woods Association are providing an opportunity to gain experience within the woodland and greenwood craft sector for volunteer woodland interns.
Rolling program – 6 week blocks.
No direct experience required but would have volunteered or trained in a related discipline.
Keen to learn and gain experience within the woodland and Green wood craft sector.
Woodland Interns will work 4 days a week which may include weekends and will undertake:
- Support training manger promote training courses and woodland initiatives
- Prepare tools and materials for craft and woodland courses
- Assist course tutors to undertake Woodland management and Greenwood Craft courses
- Undertake Woodland management, timber extraction and processing
- Undertake a craft based project.
Work experience will be based at the Green Wood Centre, Station Road Coalbrookdale. Telford. TF8 7DR. Accommodation is available so please enquire.
Contact Richard Thomason Tel. 01952 432769, email. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your CV along with a statement of why you would like to take part in a Small Woods Association internship to: email. email@example.com