Learn how to make Besom brooms the traditional way using birch and hazel. Have ago at making a twig basket and gypsy flowers.
You will learn:
- select and dress suitable material
- build the birch broom head
- use different materials to secure head
- make a range of gypsy flower using different tools
- make a simple hazel twig basket
The course tutor will be Granville Reeves and will take place at the Green Wood Centre.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS: Contact Judith Adams 01952 435850 or email email@example.com
FURTHER INFORMATION: Contact Richard Thomason 01952 432769 or 07964 934556 firstname.lastname@example.org
Special offer for our members: 20% off all course fees! Please contact Richard on the details above to get your discount.