Course Cost: £100
Venue: Wyre Forest at Uncllys Farm, Bewdley, Worcestershire. DY12 2LR
A course suitable for woodland owners and managers who need to undertake controlled deer management. The course will provide details on how to gather and assess the level of impact and how to implement and monitor control measures.
– Identifying a Deer presence
– Types of damage and the different effects on woodland
– Identifying different deer species and unique levels/type of damage
– Understanding /Setting acceptable level of impact against woodland management priorities
– Types of control and appropriate use
– How to set cull levels and how to monitor
– How to gauge success
– Understanding and supporting the Venison supply chain.
The course will be based in the heart of the Wyre Forest at Uncllys Farm. This is the perfect venue benefiting from a local deer management group running for over 40 years. The course will be supported by Ed Brown chairman of the Wyre Forest Deer Management Society.
This course is undertaken in partnership with the Deer initiative and the course tutor David Jam CEO of the Deer Initiative.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS: Contact Judith Adams 01952 432769 or email email@example.com
FURTHER INFORMATION: Contact Richard Thomason 01952 432769/07964 934556 firstname.lastname@example.org
Special offer for our members: 20% off all course fees! Please contact Judith on the details above to get your discount.