Learn how to start and grow a woodland and craft business. An opportunity to train with successful and inspiring woodland business entrepreneurs.
The course is suitable for new and established sole traders, small businesses and community enterprises. You will be taught how to make good business decisions and shown the tools available to enable you to succeed.
You will learn:
- Developing strategies to set and achieve targets
- How to improve quality, efficiency and profit
- Understanding your market and adapting to their needs.
- Improving the day to day running of the business.
- Implications of growth, forecasting and setting milestones
- Making the most from marketing and sales
- Decision making tools
At the end of the course participants will identify future goals and a strategy on how to achieve them.
The course will be run in fun informal way. Classroom studies will be linked with green wood craft workshop where you will make a product to sell to a panel of mock judges at the end of the weekend.
Camping and camper van accommodation available on site. Refreshments and lunches provided.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS: Contact Judith Adams 01952 432769 or email email@example.com
FURTHER INFORMATION: Contact Richard Thomason 01952 432769/07964 934556 firstname.lastname@example.org
Special offer for our members: 20% off all course fees! Please contact Judith on the details above to get your discount.