This is a practical hands on course to provide participants with sufficient knowledge, skills and confidence to continue to practice and improve their skills after the course.
- Identify different hedge laying styles
- Identify suitable hedge species
- Undertake the different stages of hedge laying , pleaching, building and binding
- Use and maintain the different hand tools needed in hedge laying
- the importance of hedges for wildlife.
Karl is a professional full time hedge layer with over 30 years experience and is highly respected within the profession. Majority of time will be spent hedge laying, each participant will work on at least two different hedges starting on a more easy to lay hedge.
All tools, equipment and refreshments are provided. Participants are asked to bring their own food and appropriate foot wear and clothing.
The course is a level 2 accredited by Open College Network West Midlands.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS: email FayHurford@smallwoods.org.uk or call Fay on 01952 432769
FURTHER INFORMATION:email email@example.com or call Richard on 07964 934556.
Special offer for our members: 20% off all course fees! Please contact Richard of Fay on the details above to get your discount.