THIS COURSE IS NOW FULL
Course Cost: £140
Location: The GreenWood Centre, Coalbrookdale, TF8 7DR
This is a practical hands-on 1 day course designed for woodland owners and home owners who use a chainsaw on their own land. The course will provide tips, advice and techniques to help keep you safe.
The course will cover:-
- Safe starting and stopping of a chain saw
- Choosing an appropriate chain saw model
- Cross cutting techniques
- Simple felling techniques
- Chain saw sharpening and maintenance
- The things that can go wrong
The course tutor is an experienced forestry practitioner and former Forestry Commission Instructor.
The course will take place at the Green Wood Centre, Coalbrookdale, TF8 7DR. We will provide all tools and equipment. We will provide PPE but where possible we ask course participants to bring their own.
We limit numbers to 4 participants per course so please book early. We will run this course routinely with sufficient bookings and we will take group bookings.
BOOKING OPTIONS: Contact the Office 01952 432769 or email email@example.com
* Due to Covid-19 we will not be taking any payments until we can be sure that the course will be able to run. Bookings will still be taken as usual and payment will be requested closer to the course date when we can confirm the course is running
FURTHER INFORMATION: Contact Richard Thomason 01952 432769/07964 934556 firstname.lastname@example.org
Special offer for our members: 20% off all course fees! Please contact Judith on the details above to get your discount.