This is a 2 day practical course covering all aspects of hedge laying including:
- Identify different hedge laying styles
- Identify suitable hedge species
- Undertake the different stages of hedge laying, pleaching, stacking and binding.
- Lay a number of hedges of different sizes types and ages.
- Use and maintain the different hand tools needed in hedge laying.
Karl is a professional full time hedge layer with over 30 years experience and is highly respected within the profession. This is a practical hedge laying course with the majority of time spent hedge laying.
The purpose of the course is to provide participants with sufficient knowledge, skills and confidence to continue to practice and improve their skills after the course.
Tools, equipment and refreshments are provided and participants are asked to bring their own food and appropriate foot wear and clothing.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS: email FayHurford@smallwoods.org.uk or call Fay on 01952 432769
FURTHER INFORMATION:email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Richard on 07964 934556.
Special offer for our members: 20% off all course fees! Please contact Richard or Fay on the details above to get your discount.