Course Cost: £160
Venue: The GreenWood Centre, Coalbrookdale, TF8 7DR
The purpose of the course is to provide participants with sufficient knowledge, skills and confidence to continue to practice and improve their skills after the course.
You will learn:
- Identify different hedge laying styles
- Identify suitable hedge species
- Undertake the different stages of hedge laying, pleaching, stacking and binding.
- Lay a number of hedges of different sizes types and ages.
- Use and maintain the different hand tools needed in hedge laying.
Karl is a professional full time hedge layer with over 30 years experience and is highly respected within the profession. This is a practical hedge laying course with the majority of time spent hedge laying.
Tools, equipment and refreshments are provided and participants are asked to bring their own food and appropriate foot wear and clothing.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS: Contact Judith Adams 01952 432769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
FURTHER INFORMATION: Contact Richard Thomason 01952 432769/07964 934556 email@example.com
Special offer for our members: 20% off all course fees! Please contact Fay on the details above to get your discount.