Course Cost: £500
Venue: The GreenWood Centre, Coalbrookdale, TF8 7DR
This course explores the use of woodlands to promote social and human wellbeing, and offers you the tools to start applying Social Forestry ideas in practice. The course will give you an understanding of the theories and evidence underlying Social Forestry whilst gaining practical hands-on experience suitable for use with different client groups. It will be delivered within a woodland setting, using a range of learning methods, to build on your existing skills and develop new ones.
The course will include:
- How woodlands promote human wellbeing
- Managing group activities and individuals’ needs
- Methods for observing changes in human wellbeing
- Mindfulness in a woodland setting
- Identifying and working in different woodland types
- Practical woodland management
- Setting up a woodland camp
- Woodland crafts and activities
BOOKING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS: Contact the Office 01952 435850 or email email@example.com
FURTHER INFORMATION: Contact Richard Thomason 01952 432769/07964 934556 firstname.lastname@example.org
Special offer for our members: 20% off all course fees! Please contact the Office on the details above to get your discount.