Course Cost: £85
Location: May Hill, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire, GL17 0NP
The course is designed for woodland owners, managers and wildlife officers- who are considering working with volunteers and referral groups to run work parties and Social Forestry activities within woodlands.
The course will provide guidance on:
- Identify task focused woodland activities
- Managing group dynamics
- Leadership skills, motivating and managing conflict
- Understanding the woodland needs.
- Identifying skills and strengths
- Identifying and managing risks
- Matching woodland activities with different groups
Course participants will have greater confidence to lead and manage group activities. The course will be will be held at May Hill a fantastic woodland set in the Forest of Dean. A woodland lunch will be provided.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS: Contact Judith Adams 01952 432769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
FURTHER INFORMATION: Contact Richard Thomason 01952 432769/07964 934556 email@example.com
Special offer for our members: 20% off all course fees! Please contact Judith on the details above to get your discount.