Course Cost: £400
Venue: The GreenWood Centre, Coalbrookdale, TF8 7DR
2 days training + 1 day assessment
You will learn:
- Selecting a chainsaw appropriate to use
- Correct PPE appropriate to use.
- Chainsaw maintenance – sharpening and routine chainsaw maintenance
- Starting, stopping and chainsaw safe handling
- Crosscutting – correct use to keep you safe and efficient and to prevent unnecessary wear or damage to the saw.
The training will take place at the Green wood Centre in our workshop and designated outdoor training area.
The assessment is undertaken by an external NPTC approved assessor typically within 1 week of the training.
The certificate will allow you to use a chainsaw, to the areas covered in training, on private and public woodlands which require prove of competence and to meet some insurance criteria.
Tutor; Bob Smith. Professional Forestry contractor with many years experience training a range of groups including Forestry Commission, Forestry contractors and woodland owners.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS: Contact Judith Adams 01952 432769 or email email@example.com
FURTHER INFORMATION: Contact Richard Thomason 01952 432769/07964 934556 firstname.lastname@example.org
Special offer for our members: 20% off all course fees! Please contact Judith on the details above to get your discount.