Course Cost: £100
Venue: The GreenWood Centre, Coalbrookdale, TF8 7DR
This course is designed to equip woodland owners to take control of deer management within their woods.
- Understanding landscape scale management, the role a stalker can play in cull collaboration
- Understanding levels of accreditation for deer managers and the minimum appropriate to activity, minimum levels of competency, proving competency, seeking references. Key questions to achieve reassurance
- Understanding levels of risk and mitigation
- Understanding levels of responsibility and liability. Type of insurance and minimum cover appropriate to risk
- Using established networks to find a suitable deer manage
- Forming a simple contract appropriate to need
- Agreeing and setting cull numbers
- How to monitor against set impact targets – how to manage poor cull performance
- How to manage disagreements and conflict
- Understanding venison supply chain and ensuring good practice
BOOKING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS: Contact Judith Adams email@example.com
FURTHER INFORMATION: Contact Richard Thomason 01952 432769/07964 934556 firstname.lastname@example.org
Special offer for our members: 20% off all course fees! Please contact Judith on the details above to get your discount.