Course Cost: £85
Venue: The GreenWood Centre, Coalbrookdale, TF8 7DR
Using a traditional Somerset pattern you will learn how to make a woven willow panel to take home. The woven panels make attractive garden screens and the skills learnt will allow you to continue with future garden projects.
You will learn:
- Siting a hurdle clamp
- Selecting suitable hazel zales (uprights) and setting within the clamp
- Selecting and grading willow withies
- Building the bottom, infill and finishing weave
- Installation and maintenance techniques
When constructed and maintained correctly willow hurdles are durable and long lasting and can be made all year round.
BOOKING OPTIONS: Contact the Office 01952 432769 or email email@example.com
* Due to Covid-19 we will not be taking any payments until we can be sure that the course will be able to run. Bookings will still be taken as usual and payment will be requested closer to the course date when we can confirm the course is running
FURTHER INFORMATION: Contact Richard Thomason 01952 432769 or 07964 934556 firstname.lastname@example.org
Special offer for our members: 20% off all course fees! Please contact the Office on the details above to get your discount.