This 2 day course will be focussing on developing the practical skills to improve and grow woodland based or craft businesses. We will explore some of the common methods used in business and how they can be applied to your business.
The course will cover-
- Developing strategies to achieve and set business targets
- Understanding manufacturing philosophy to improve quality, efficiency and profit in your business
- Understanding different methods of production and how to adapt them to your situation
- Managing day to day running of the business, order processing from enquiry through to credit control
- Implications of growth, forecasting and setting milestones
- Dispel some of the fears around employing staff
- Marketing and sales
- Decision making tools
At the end of the course participants will go home with a strategy to achieve their goal and the tools to get there.
The course will be run in a fun and informal setting with plenty of opportunities to share and learn from each other’s experiences.
The course will be held at Say it with Wood – Near Bromyard, Herefordshire.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS: Contact Judith Adams 01952 435850 or email email@example.com
FURTHER INFORMATION: Contact Richard Thomason 01952 432769/07964 934556 firstname.lastname@example.org
Special offer for our members: 20% off all course fees! Please contact Judith on the details above to get your discount.