The course provides a system to evaluate a woodland and monitor sustainable woodland management. You will learn:
- woodland types and associated species,
- common types of plants found within woodland layers,
- woodland management and the effects on biodiversity.
- techniques for identifying plant species
- methods to assess and collate data
- monitor against set management targets
- set targets and to make recommendations.
BOOKING AND PAYMENT OPTIONS: Contact Fay Hurford 01952 432769 firstname.lastname@example.org
FURTHER INFORMATION: Contact Richard Thomason 01952 432769 or 07964 934556 email@example.com
Special offer for our members: 20% off all course fees! Please contact Richard or Fay on the details above to get your discount.