Green Wood Crafts Training Officer
(Build a Bench Project)
Salary : £24069 (pro rata)
Contract: Part time 24 hours per week. (3 days per week)
Fixed term part time September 2019 – October 2021
This post is part funded by the National Lottery Community Fund and European Social Fund.
The position will be based at the Green Wood Centre in Coalbrookdale, Telford. The training officer will provide Green Wood Craft Training to a range of individuals and client groups and help deliver the Build a Bench Project and support the delivery of Green Wood craft courses.
For further information or an application form please contact. Richard Thomason. 01952 432769. firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday August 2nd 2019
Job Application Form: Standard blank application form
Coed Lleol (Small Woods Wales) are recruiting for:
Coed Lleol Publicity Co-ordinator
- To raise the profile of Coed Lleol (Small Woods Wales) through publicity, press and outreach activities.
- To disseminate expertise and knowledge about social forestry and social prescribing, positioning Coed Lleol (Small Woods Wales) as experts in the field.
- To support Woodland Mentors in local publicity activities, to attract new participants and support.
- To work with the Small Woods communications staff to communicate consistently and clearly as a whole organisation.
Deadline: 9am 18th July 2019, Interviews: 25th July – Publicity Coordinator
Enquiries or further information – to Amie Andrews, Coed Lleol (Small Woods Wales): email@example.com l 01654 700061 ext.22
Cydlynydd Cyhoeddusrwydd Coed Lleol
Diben y Swydd:
- Codi proffil Coed Lleol trwy gyhoeddusrwydd, y wasg a gweithgareddau allgymorth.
- Lledaenu arbenigedd a gwybodaeth am goedwigaeth gymdeithasol a rhagnodi cymdeithasol, gan osod Coed Lleol fel arbenigwyr yn y maes.
- Cefnogi Mentoriaid Coetir mewn gweithgareddau cyhoeddusrwydd lleol i ddenu cefnogaeth a chyfranogwyr newydd.
- Gweithio gyda staff cyfathrebu Coed Lleol i sicrhau bod y sefydliad cyfan yn cyfathrebu’n gyson ac yn glir.
Dyddiad cau: 9am ar 18 Gorffennaf 2019, Cyfweliadau: 25 Gorffennaf – Cydlynydd Cyhoeddusrwydd
Os oes gennych ymholiadau neu os hoffech wybodaeth bellach cysylltwch ag Amie Andrews, Coed Lleol: firstname.lastname@example.org l 01654 700061 est.22
Volunteer Woodland Interns at the Green Wood Centre
Small Woods Association are providing an opportunity to gain experience within the woodland and greenwood craft sector for volunteer woodland interns.
Rolling program – 6 week blocks.
No direct experience required but would have volunteered or trained in a related discipline.
Keen to learn and gain experience within the woodland and Green wood craft sector.
Woodland Interns will work 4 days a week which may include weekends and will undertake:
- Support training manger promote training courses and woodland initiatives
- Prepare tools and materials for craft and woodland courses
- Assist course tutors to undertake Woodland management and Greenwood Craft courses
- Undertake Woodland management, timber extraction and processing
- Undertake a craft based project.
Work experience will be based at the Green Wood Centre, Station Road Coalbrookdale. Telford. TF8 7DR. Accommodation is available so please enquire.
Contact Richard Thomason Tel. 01952 432769, email. email@example.com.
Please send your CV along with a statement of why you would like to take part in a Small Woods Association internship to: email. firstname.lastname@example.org