Ironbridge Coracle Heritage Project
Project Delivery Manager
Ironbridge Coracle Trust is seeking a Project Delivery Manager for the delivery phase of our project in Ironbridge from September 2019 to July 2022. The post is offered on a freelance basis or as a salaried post employed by Small Woods Association and based at the Green Wood Centre, Ironbridge.
The project aims to restore the historic coracle shed in Ironbridge as a visitor attraction whilst developing a programme of activities to safeguard the craft of coracle making in Ironbridge
The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day project delivery including the activity plan. This exciting role will include overseeing external teams who will be working with ICT Trustees and project partners to deliver the Coracle Heritage Project. Funding for the post comes from a successful round 2 application to the Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF).
The post holder must show good knowledge of project management and should have some Heritage Lottery Fund experience.
The post is offered at a salary of £2000/month freelance. Freelance staff must carry appropriate insurance. If employed the cost of employment (NI, insurances) will be deducted from the salary shown above.
Further details about the project, the job description and person specification may be downloaded here; PDM JD Aug 2019
Application form (to be e-mailed to email@example.com) available here; PDM ICT application-form
Deadline 12 noon Saturday 14th September
Interviews to be held at the Green Wood Centre, Station Road on Wednesday 18th September 2019
Coed Lleol (Small Woods Wales) are recruiting for:
Coed Lleol Publicity Co-ordinator
- To raise the profile of Coed Lleol (Small Woods Wales) through publicity, press and outreach activities.
- To disseminate expertise and knowledge about social forestry and social prescribing, positioning Coed Lleol (Small Woods Wales) as experts in the field.
- To support Woodland Mentors in local publicity activities, to attract new participants and support.
- To work with the Small Woods communications staff to communicate consistently and clearly as a whole organisation.
Deadline: 9am 18th July 2019, Interviews: 25th July – Publicity Coordinator
Enquiries or further information – to Amie Andrews, Coed Lleol (Small Woods Wales): firstname.lastname@example.org l 01654 700061 ext.22
Cydlynydd Cyhoeddusrwydd Coed Lleol
Diben y Swydd:
- Codi proffil Coed Lleol trwy gyhoeddusrwydd, y wasg a gweithgareddau allgymorth.
- Lledaenu arbenigedd a gwybodaeth am goedwigaeth gymdeithasol a rhagnodi cymdeithasol, gan osod Coed Lleol fel arbenigwyr yn y maes.
- Cefnogi Mentoriaid Coetir mewn gweithgareddau cyhoeddusrwydd lleol i ddenu cefnogaeth a chyfranogwyr newydd.
- Gweithio gyda staff cyfathrebu Coed Lleol i sicrhau bod y sefydliad cyfan yn cyfathrebu’n gyson ac yn glir.
Dyddiad cau: 9am ar 18 Gorffennaf 2019, Cyfweliadau: 25 Gorffennaf – Cydlynydd Cyhoeddusrwydd
Os oes gennych ymholiadau neu os hoffech wybodaeth bellach cysylltwch ag Amie Andrews, Coed Lleol: email@example.com l 01654 700061 est.22
Volunteer Woodland Interns at the Green Wood Centre
Small Woods Association are providing an opportunity to gain experience within the woodland and greenwood craft sector for volunteer woodland interns.
Rolling program – 6 week blocks.
No direct experience required but would have volunteered or trained in a related discipline.
Keen to learn and gain experience within the woodland and Green wood craft sector.
Woodland Interns will work 4 days a week which may include weekends and will undertake:
- Support training manger promote training courses and woodland initiatives
- Prepare tools and materials for craft and woodland courses
- Assist course tutors to undertake Woodland management and Greenwood Craft courses
- Undertake Woodland management, timber extraction and processing
- Undertake a craft based project.
Work experience will be based at the Green Wood Centre, Station Road Coalbrookdale. Telford. TF8 7DR. Accommodation is available so please enquire.
Contact Richard Thomason Tel. 01952 432769, email. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send your CV along with a statement of why you would like to take part in a Small Woods Association internship to: email. email@example.com